We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our website. This information may include:
– Email address
– Phone number
– Mailing address
– Payment information
We use your personal information to:
– Provide you with the services and information you request
– Process your payments
– Communicate with you about our services and promotions
– Improve our website and services
– Comply with legal obligations
We may also use your non-personal information for analytics and marketing purposes.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with:
– Service providers who help us operate our website and provide our services
– Law enforcement or other government agencies in response to a subpoena or other legal request
– Other third parties with your consent or as permitted by law
You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
You may also opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions in the communication.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure.